Friday, September 19

The computer zombie,

   I've been on the internet and computer alot today, not to say that I'm not getting anything done because I am but it has really sucked me in today. I'm updating my outlook, working on my notary website, and fixing on my blog. So those things have keep me busy on the computer.
   Sometimes though I really get sick of it, sometimes I wish it wasn't in my life. You could say that in away I feel controlled by the power it posses. You may say what power, so let me explain...

   I don't really like writing on paper; my handwriting is sloppy and because of continuous use of the computer when I do write my hands start to hurt quickly, so in that sense I need the computer.
   Also because I write a lot of poetry, stories of sorts, and anything else that needs to be wrote I put it on the computer.
   Information, information, information... I always need it for school, personal reseach and most of it is on the net.

So the computer and internet willed this power that is undenable probably by the mass population.
I hope am not alone on this